As the holiday season approaches, many people may start to feel the stress that can come this time of year, especially when searching for the right gift for loved ones.
For those feeling the pressure of gift-giving, here’s a quick bit of advice: Don’t try so hard, it may be easier than you think! . We all know that finding the perfect gift for everyone on our list can be a challenge, and the biggest challenge may be staying within our budgets!
Whether shopping for a hard core runner, fitness fanatic or just looking to pick up cool gifts for the family, unwrapping the magic of sport can be easier than ever this year.
Great deals have already launched in stores nationwide and on dicks.com. Now, through the holiday season, customers can find different savings each week on key giftables including the latest footwear and apparel trends. Shoppers will also have access to FREE personalization on golf balls now through the holiday season.
“Start looking right now. Everyone is talking about their specials for Black Friday and just like Dick’s Sporting Goods, they will have some seriously doorbusting deals this year with 50% off select basketball hoops and 60% off select items as well,” said Lifestyle expert Kia Malone.
DICK’S will offer shoppers more than 20 Doorbuster deals in-store and online beginning on Thanksgiving (Thursday, November 28). Deals will be valid in-store through 2 p.m. on Black Friday and online through 11:59 p.m. A sample of deals include:
- Up to 65% OFF select portable basketball hoops
- 50% OFF Prince 6800 Table Tennis Table (was $599.99)
- 50% OFF men’s, women’s and youth Nishiki Pueblo Bikes (was $269.99-$329.99)
- Up to $40 OFF select NCAA hoodies, polos and quarter zips, starting at $19.98 (was $49.99-$59.99)
- Select Nike, adidas and Champion hoodies will be $29.98 (was $40.00-$50.00)
- The North Face men’s and women’s Alpz Down Jacket and Vest found exclusively at DICK’S will be $99.98 and $59.98 (was $160.00 and $99.00)
DICK’S Sporting Goods will continue passing along savings to its customers by offering holiday deals at dicks.com and in-store throughout the holiday season. Starting Sunday, December 1, DICK’S will launch its Cyber sale on dicks.com with deals on thousands of styles. Select Cyber deals will run through Saturday, December 7. Additional online-only Cyber Monday savings will be announced by the retailer later this month.
To start shopping and saving early, visit dicks.com.