What's the Buzz

Sharon and Jack Osbourne Give an Update on Ozzy After Health Scare

Jack Osbourne

Sharon and Jack Osbourne gave fans an update on Ozzy after his health scare last month.

In an interview with Access, Jack expressed that the Prince of Darkness is “back to his normal routine.”

Sharon Osbourne Gets Honest About Husband’s Infidelity

“Well, if this gauges where he’s at, he’s complaining a lot and he’s back to his normal routine. So everything’s A-okay,” he continued.

Sharon said, “That’s always a good sign, when he complains and he’s miserable then you know it’s good.”

Ozzy was admitted to the hospital after developing pneumonia from the flu. On February 19, he announced the cancellation of shows in Australia, New Zealand and Japan.

“Ozzy has announced the cancellation of shows in Australia, New Zealand & Japan. “Ozzy recently developed pneumonia & has spent some time in hospital. He is through the worst part,” says @SharonOsbourne. “His doctors have advised that he stay at home to recuperate for full 6 weeks,” the statement said on Ozzy’s Twitter.

Whoopi Goldberg Gives Health Update on ‘The View’